I decided to use one of the tags that I made using distress paints to make today’s project. I used the tag that I had made with Bundled Sage and Spun Sugar distress paints (you can see the 11 different backgrounds I made at this post). I stamped the little girl with the flower and the butterfly using black archival ink and then coloured her with distress markers. I then used the fine tip water brush to blend out the colours a little and also added a bit shading underneath the girl. I then stamped the definitions stamp by Kaisercraft across the whole tag using black archival ink (but was careful to rub some of the ink off the stamp which gives a more vintage and less overpowering effect). I then used black soot distress ink around the edges of the tag and added the word create (which was cut from one of the backs of the barcode strip of patterned paper from the Pickled Pear Collection.) I coloured the crinkle ribbon with Bundled Sage and Spun Sugar distress paints and after it was dry just lightly inked it with Black Soot distress ink. If you have any questions just leave me a comment and I will be sure to reply.
Thanks for stopping by.
Supplies: Distress Paints – Bundled Sage and Spun Sugar, Distress Ink – Black Soot, Crinkle Ribbon, Archival Ink – Jet Black, Prima Stamp, Kaisercraft Definition Stamp, Distress Markers – Spun Sugar, Aged Mahagony, Peeled Paint, Walnut Stain, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick, Tea Dye